Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Drug Rehab Program


Hey guys. I wanted to tell you about a real success story about my uncle. About six months ago, he was really messed up on drugs. He lost his job, and my aunt and cousin kicked him out of the house. he moved in with my grand parents, but began stealing from them too. Well they told him he had two choices, either get help, or he was going to be out on the streets. He opted for help at Stone Hawk.
drug treatment He spent two months in their program, and just saw him last week and he looks like the uncle I remember. It has been six months now and he is doing great. I am so proud of him. He credits it all to Stone Hawk. He says they saved him life and also his family. I think he is right too. If any of you know someone in crisi, check out this website. It just may save their life too.

No comments:

 
Outpost Add to Technorati Favorites