Sunday, February 25, 2007

Big News at PayPerPost

Hello everyone, I hope your day is going well. So I was checking out Payperpost today and I noticed that they have some awesome news coming up about blogs! It is a huge surprise. Therefore that means that no one out there, none of the posties, know what it could possibly be. I am going to make a guess at what it might be, although I will probably be really off. I am thinking that because we know there has to be some type of other life-form in the galaxy, or in other galaxies, that Payperpost is now going to open their posts up to anyone, human and alien alike. This would be a boost in Payperpost's money intake and should be a really cool idea. If Payperpost can persuade the aliens of other galaxies to communicate with us through posts, who knows what cool stuff could happen... Maybe they would even invite us to visit their homeplanet! On the flip side, this would mean more people taking posts and it would be even more difficult to get posts for the humans. I'm sure the aliens would have some type of device to get all of the posts first, so this may get to be a little annoying, and may cause humankind to attempt to conquer the aliens, which could lead to a galaxy-wide war. Good going PPP. Although Payperpost's big news is probably not that they are opening the posts up to all life-forms, I think it would be really awesome to try, and I kind of hope that they read this and decide to give it a chance.



No comments:

 
Outpost Add to Technorati Favorites