Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Promote Free Funny eCards from Egreetings

Hey guys. I hope you are all having a wonderful evening. I just got my internet connection back after having lost it since 7PM. Anyway, I was surfing the web and I found this awesome site called Egreetings.com. This is such a hilarious site. They have a huge assortment of funny, risque, animated eCards that are available, including funny birthday eCards, free, funny Valentine's Day eCards and EVERY occasion you could imagine. Customers can receive a free thirty day trial membership to send all of the eCards that they could ever want and then if they like their eCards, as I'm sure they will, they can subscribe for a yearly subscription for only $13.99. One benefit that I love a lot is that users can schedule eCards to arrive on a specific date so they can even personalize any card!!! It also saves time and money by not having to pay for stamps or envelopes.




No comments:

 
Outpost Add to Technorati Favorites