Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Bugger.

Tonight was tough. I had been running all day and when I finally was given a moment to sit down, I was told that my brother's Speech and Debate dinner was tonight. So I stood back up from the computer (even though my internet has been down all day) and got ready. I had tons of homework to do and was told that I would be home around 8 or so.

10:00 rolls around and we're still at this Speech and Debate thing. Listening to speech after speech, debate after debate. And all I was thinking about was "I am royally screwed when I get home". Since I have AP tests coming up, I had a practice one to do for my math class. It's about 3 hours long (the test) and I was supposed to be able to do it all tonight. In on sitting. Which wasn't something that happened tonite (sitting that is).

Anyway, I guess I'm going to have to get up really early tomorrow morning and do this test. I don't want to, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

There is a thunderstorm right now, I think I'll watch that before I go to bed.


No comments:

 
Outpost Add to Technorati Favorites